Study Abroad

Westaid Immigration provides study abroad solutions to students who want to do higher degrees in USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and more.

Work Permit

A work permit is a legal document permitting a foreign national to engage in employment while inside a country. Each year, countries issue about half a million work…

Visitor Visa

Visitors Visa is an official document/sticker that is sticked on a Passport and is required to visit a country temporarily for a period of up to 6 months.

Permanent Residency

A Canadian permanent resident is someone who has been granted permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada.